Joseph A. Graziano
May 20, 1987 - October 24, 2012
View the Full Online Memorial
|The Graziano brothers, Jacob, Charles and Caesar Graziano started the family firm, Graziano Brothers Funeral Home on Oak Street, Old Forge, Pa. in 1900, subsequently adding a branch which was located on Main Street, Pittston, Pa. in 1906.
Jacob, Charles and Caesar operated both branches until Jacob’s death in 1918.
From 1918-1936 the firm was run by Charles and Caesar Graziano. The Pittston Branch continued after Charles death in 1936 under a widow’s license with Charles’s wife Angeline Sirianni Graziano running operations.
From 1947-1966 the firm was jointly run by Angeline and Joseph C. Graziano which became the J. Charles Graziano Funeral Home.
Due to the redevelopment project in Pittston the firm was forced to move to a new location. That location and the current location of the funeral home on the James A. Musto By-Pass (Formerly: Pittston By-Pass) held its groundbreaking on April 5, 1966.
When Angeline died in 1966, her son Joseph C. Graziano took control of all operations and continued the family tradition as the fifth licensee marking the second generation of the business
In 1973 Charles J. Graziano joined with his father Joseph C. as a partner in the business.
In 1994 the Graziano Funeral Home became the Graziano Funeral Home, Inc.
After Joseph C. Graziano passing in 1996, Charles J. Graziano has been Supervisor of the funeral home for the last 16 years. Also note that Mary Leo Graziano and Mary Lou Moraca Graziano have both assisted in the operation of the funeral home for decades.
On January 19, 2012 Joseph A. Graziano, son of Charles and Mary Lou Graziano, received his Pennsylvania State Funeral Directors License.
Currently Charles J. Graziano (Supervisor), Joseph A. Graziano (Director), & Mary L. Graziano (Secretary) run the operations of Graziano Funeral Home Inc.